Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Gourmet???

Amazon's food categories need some work. However, I'm tickled by the idea of user ratings for instant noodles.

---------------------

Enough salt to kill a healthy person., April 25, 2006
Reviewer:PeytonPlace - See all my reviews
If you need to cut down on salt, only eat this stuff while ALREADY waiting in the emergency room!

9 of 9 people found the following review helpful:

SOOOOOOO much SALT!, February 23, 2006
Reviewer:J. Arena (Williamsburg, VA) - See all my reviews
I used to eat this stuff all the time and thought it was the greatest cheap meal in the world. Then, I found out my blood pressure was a little high. After cutting down on extra salt for quite some time, I tried to eat ramen noodles again! Holy cow! It was like up-ending the salt shaker directly into my cake-hole!
If you've ever thought you should cut down on salt, BEWARE
---------------------

Unfortunately, no one has reviewed pure MSG yet.

No comments: