Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.


At 2:30am, as I was finishing up at the computer and was about to retire to bed, I noticed a small tingling sensation around my toes. When I looked down, the entire floor around my workstation was writhing with ants. After a moment to ponder potential non-violent solutions, I realized that decisive action was necessary. Wielding a bottle of lethal Simple Green in one hand and a wailing Dustbuster in the other, I mercilessly inflicted thousands upon thousands of casualties upon the invading ant armies, stopping only to quote the Bhagavad-gita (and, famously, Robert Oppenheimer) while simultaneously channeling the combined destructive power of Tom DeLay, Dale Gribble, and Curt LeMay. It was like a zombie movie, but on a very, very small scale.

1 comment:

Anne-arky said...

LMAO. I went here before you even sent me the link!

You make me laugh so hard. You are amazing! Keep writing, because I want to read more rants.

xoxo-me

ps- you are hot.
pps- and I love you.
ppps- lemurs.