Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Let battle commence!

Dear Best Buy "Customer Care",

This week I purchased two DVD box sets via your website, and checked the supposedly time saving "pick up in-store" option. Upon receiving a confirmation e-mail tonight, I drove to my nearest Best Buy to pick up my purchases. I naively assumed that there might be a dedicated desk where I would be able to pick up my small purchase in a timely fashion, as is implied on the website, but upon entering the store I was directed to stand in a dozens-deep line of dissatisfied customers in the "Returns/Exchanges" line. I've long considered your retail establishments to be the Auschwitz of Retail, and every time I've set foot in one of your stores this impression has proved to be well founded. Tonight I waited 35 goddamn minutes to pick up my DVDs, due to the endless, unnecessary lines and dimwitted employees found in every one of your retail locations. I have never had a positive experience at any Best Buy, on any level, except for the time I threw an optical mouse at a stack of software in frustration after thirty minutes of trying to get someones attention, and I can assure you I won't patronize your establishments ever again, except for the inevitable liquidation auction in five years.

yours truly,

Scott

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


When it comes to security 2 factor authentication gives an extra advantage to Blockchain users. Is your Blockchain 2fa status still pending? Do you want to get rid of this problem? If yes, then dial Blockchain toll free number to avail best in class services of an elite representative at Blockchain. They are pro-active and give you appropriate solutions for all your problems. Help yourself by availing their services.


Website:- https://www.cryptophonesupport.com/wallet/blockchain