Monday, October 16, 2006

Car Crashes Into Swork

Swork, at the corner of Eagle Rock and Colorado Boulevards, is one of my favorite coffeehouses. Today I drove past and saw that the glass front doors appeared to be broken and were being boarded up. Watching the news tonight (I haven't found anything on the web yet), I learned that a driver leaving the gas station across the street somehow stepped on the accelerator (it was suggested that the driver might have had a seizure), hit another car, and ended up plowing into Swork's front door. Six people were hospitalized for their injuries.

Get well, fellow Swork patrons. I look forward to again eavesdropping on your interesting conversations while enjoying free wi-fi and excellent coffee...

1 comment:

Anne-arky said...

OMG. You're HOT. >O_O<